The strong bridge students need to successfully transition from elementary to high school
- Blended learning classroom – combining the best of digital and in-person cross-curricular education experiences
- Leadership Retreat – overnighter at the start of the year synergizing as a class to create our culture for success
- End-of-Year Questival – 24 hour life skills building activity
- Introduction to high school work with Earth Science class using #1 ASU Prep Digital curriculum
- Monthly community service activities as a class, on and off campus
- Young Leaders class – leadership training in Covey’s 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Monthly off-campus lunch
- Entrepreneurship instruction culminating in “Shark” Tank competition
- Specialty classes in art, PE, computers, music
- Focused map study to build geographical acumen
- Foreign language available as an alternative option
- Optional after school study hall with classroom teacher bi-monthly
- Extra time scheduled for core classes (see below)
Core Teacher: Nicole Nielsen – B.A. History, Leader In Me Certificate, PBL Endorsement, TBRI (Trust-Based Relationship Training) Endorsement, Blended Learning Educator Credential/Coach
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Come see for yourself how Ivy Hall is Rethinking Education to create the leaders of tomorrow!
Just a few simple steps to a more engaging education
Submitting an Application for your student gives us all the information we need to start enrollment!
Tours give insight into our culture and provide clarity on how Ivy Hall can help your child succeed.
Welcome to the Ivy Hall Family! If accepted, you will receive a welcome letter in your email detailing next steps for the school year at Ivy Hall Academy.