Ivy Hall Academy is pleased to admit international students in grades K-12!
This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
We invite international students to learn about the unique learning experience at Ivy Hall Academy. Explore our website and become familiar with our educational philosophy. Check out our social media accounts to learn about our classrooms and culture.
We admit students whose educational goals align with our vision, mission, and values. Applicants in grades 8-12 should be able to read, write, and speak academic English and discuss what they read without hesitation. Applicants in grades K-7 are evaluated on an individual basis for English fluency.
International Student Application Process
All application materials must be submitted in English. All submissions may be scanned documents and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit Student Application
- Pay $150 non-refundable application fee
- Submit Affidavit of Support from bank (shows sufficient funds to pay tuition, living expenses, uniforms, travel, and other fees – typically at least $30,000 USD or an equivalent amount).
- Submit transcript for all high school years or last two years of schooling if entering 9th grade.
- Submit a Teacher Recommendation Form
- Submit TOEFL iBT Exam Score (grades 8-12) – the minimum TOEFL score we accept for 8th/9th grade entry is 64, 10th grade entry is 67, and 11th/12th grade entry is 70. Ivy Hall’s designated TOEFL institution code is D267. Register for the test at https://www.ets.org/toefl/ibt.register
The Admissions Committee will review the information provided and contact candidates for an interview. Interviews are conducted via Zoom. Both the international student and their parent should be in attendance.
International Student Tuition and Fees
Tuition for international students is $20,000 for the 2022-23 school year. This includes the book fee and registration fee. Tuition does not cover lunch, uniforms, field trips, or homestay expenses.
International Enrollment Process
- Applicants who are admitted will receive an acceptance letter, enrollment contract and the Student and Parent Handbook. Carefully read all three documents and be sure the student and parent understand and agree.
- Students must accept their offer for admission by signing and returning the enrollment contract to email@example.com
- Pay $2,000 USD non-refundable tuition deposit as outlined in contract. This deposits is credit towards tuition once the student attends.
- Once the signed contract and tuition deposit are received, a signed Form I-20 will be issued. This must be shown to the U.S. Consulate to receive an F-1 Student Visa.