PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS
Tuition is payable in one of three different plans. A non-refundable enrollment deposit of 10% of tuition is payable upon acceptance.
- The Full-Payment Plan requires that the remaining 90% be paid by August 1st. Tuition insurance is recommended but not required.
- The Two-Payment Plan requires 60% on August 1, with the remaining 30% due on February 1st. Tuition Insurance is REQUIRED.
- The Monthly Payment Plan requires payment of the 90% paid over eight months with the first payment due July 1st and the final payment due February 1st. There is no interest charged with this plan. Tuition Insurance is REQUIRED.
TUITION REFUND INSURANCE
The school does not grant refunds for late entrance, absence, withdrawal or dismissal. The obligation of the parent to pay tuition and fees for the entire school year is unconditional. To assist parents in meeting this obligation, we offer the Hanover Group Tuition Refund Insurance, which is required under the Two-Payment and Monthly Payment Plans. It is optional under the Full-Payment Plan. The cost of this insurance is 2.6% of the 2021-22 annual tuition. Information on the Hanover Group Tuition Refund Insurance is available through the Admissions Office.
Enrollment Deposit: 10% NON-Refundable Deposit (applied toward tuition balance)
Registration Fee: $100 per year per student
- Preschool: $100 per year per student
- K-12th grades: $250 per year per student
- Foreign Language: $200 per year additional book fee
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Just a few simple steps to a more engaging education